Contact the Career Development Office
CDO mission statement and guiding principles
Educate, Empower, Engage
- We strive to provide innovative career education programs, courses and individualized coaching services that empower UMSI students to use their strengths in designing successful strategies for lifelong career management.
- We engage with employers locally and globally to create high touch, personalized partnerships to facilitate beneficial recruiting relationships.
- We aim to be agile and collaborative as we stay at the forefront of career development best practices among all iSchools and career centers nationwide and globally.
- A commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is a core principle of our team and our work.
Whether you are a student or employer, the Career Development Office is here to help meet your needs. We offer students comprehensive career services and resources that are tailored to your specific career interests and goals, and we assist private and public sector organizations from across the U.S. and abroad with finding new talent.
Joanna Kroll, Director of Career Development
- Alumni career & resume consultations
- Ph.D. students seeking industry job search advising
- Employer relations and recruiting
- Email Joanna: firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Dunn, Assistant Director & Career Advisor
- MSI/MHI seeking job or internship search advising
- Advising for the UMSI Internship Program
- MBTI® Certified
- Email Katie: email@example.com
Michael Williams, Employer Relations Coordinator
- Employer recruiting and event management
- iTrack administration
- All students seeking part-time job search advising, resume reviews, negotiation and interview prep/mock interviews
- Email Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org
Emma Fraizer, Career Development Coordinator & Career Advisor
- BSI & MSI students seeking job or internship advising
- Student organization request for career programming
- Email Emma: email@example.com